UPS Tracking – United Parcel Service is an American multinational package delivery and supply chain management company called UPS.
Full Form of UPS Courier – United Parcel Service
UPS Tracking Number Formats
A UPS tracking number, for internal packages within the United States, will usually start with “1Z” followed by a 6 letter shipper number (numbers and letters), a 2 number service level indicator, and finally 8 digits knowing the package (the last figure being a check digit), for a total of 18 characters.
UPS tracking numbers Examples
UPS will also track the following kinds of tracking numbers, which include from seven to 20 characters:
- Delivery Order/Sub-PRO Number: Less-Than-Truckload (LTL)/and Truckload (TL) child shipment tracking numbers
- House Air Waybill: Used for air freight movement
- House Bill of Lading: Used for ocean freight movement
- PRO Number: Used for covering freight movement
- UPS InfoNotice: A bar-coded report, which includes a 12-digit quotation number, given on the first delivery trial in select countries
- UPS Service Notice: A notice given on first delivery attempt in choose countries
UPS Tracking Customer Care Number
1800 102 7171
UPS Other Websites
Companies and Services
Visit our company and service websites.
Get additional UPS corporate information at the following websites.
Connect with UPS Tracking
Follow us on these websites.